About Compoveda Tequila
Compoveda is Tequila for people who thought they’d never love Tequila. For sipping, not shooting. For sharing and for celebrating. Compoveda ages in French and American Oak red wine barrels from California. Medium bodied, with notes of oak, vanilla, caramel, and hints of red jammy fruit.
Why we love Compoveda Extra Añejo
- Aged 5+ years in French oak barrels that once aged California red wines, then flash-aged in new, medium-charred American oak barrels
- This unique process results in a natural, 'clean' sweetness, refined oaky nose and unprecedented smooth finish.
- Clean and balanced flavor, with complicated layers of vanilla, warm brown spice, cooked agave, creme brûlée, oak and maple.
- Created by Master Distiller Albertto Partida
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1477 / Tequilera Puerta de Hierro / El Arenal, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 375mL
Aroma: bourbon, cooked agave, cinnamon, caramel
Palate: vanilla, red jammy fruits, toasted oak, caramel. Medium bodied.
Finish: complex and lasting
- Case Purchase: Quantity x 12