Shipping Terms & Conditions
ONLY SHIPPING TO STATES IN RED
- ALL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES PURCHASED FROM Sip Tequila ARE SOLD IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND TITLE PASSES TO THE BUYER IN FLORIDA. Sip Tequila makes no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import alcoholic beverages into any state outside of Florida. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of alcoholic beverage products. By placing an order with Sip Tequila, buyer authorizes Sip Tequila to act on buyer’s behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver buyer’s order.
- Non-Florida residents are responsible for determining if their state or county laws allow wines, spirits or tobacco products to be shipped into their state or county. Each state or county has their own laws and regulations related to these products. Please check with your appropriate agencies. Each individual accepts full responsibility for their state verification.
- Should any products be damaged during shipping please contact us by phone or e-mail. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- Returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and freight. No returns will be accepted without prior approval.
- A return request must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment
- Shipper will make multiple attempts to deliver before returning to ST Online . The returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- All Florida residents are subject to sales tax.
- Prices are subject to change without notice