Siembra Azul Blanco Tequila
About Siembra Spirits
Siembra Azul, Creator David Suro, born in Guadalajara, is one of Tequila’s biggest advocates and ambassadors. Now based in Philadelphia, David owns and operates the esteemed Tequilas restaurant, sharing the best Tequilas available with his community. He believes that innovation in Tequila comes from digging back into its artisanal roots.
Why we love Siembra Azul Blanco
- Traditionally made with signature highland flavors of citrus and herbs and a creamy mouthfeel
- Siembra Azul embraces traditional methods and rejects additives and shortcuts
- Created by Master Distiller Sergio Cruz
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1414 / Viva Mexico / Arandas, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Tasting NotesAroma: cooked agave, citrus, cracked pepper
Palate: creamy citrus, cracked pepper, agave, slate, touches of fruity notes
Finish: bright and quick, will tingle on the palate
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US