Villa One Anejo
About Villa One Tequila
Founded by Nick Jonas and John Varvatos, Villa One enters the world of ultra-premium celebrity Tequila with the passion of the music and fashion worlds behind it. Jonas and Varvatos came together through their love of Tequila and for experiencing “life as it should be” - with friends, like the Master Distiller for Villa One, Arturo Fuentes. Fuentes has three decades of experience creating barrel-aged Tequilas, Fine Cognacs, and French Champagne and works his magic at Fabrica de Tequilas Finos in Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico to bring Villa One to life.
Why we love Villa One Añejo Tequila
- Rested in American oak barrels for more than twelve months
- Agaves are sourced from both the Valley of Tequila as well as the Los Altos region, cooked in stone ovens, and the resulting mosto is double distilled in copper pot stills.
- Rich aromas and flavors of caramel, oak, and vanilla are ideal for those looking to enjoy Tequila neat
- Created by Master Distiller Arturo Fuentes
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1472 / Fabrica de Tequilas Finos / Tequila Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: caramel, cooked agave, toasted oak, vanilla
Palate: vanilla, caramel, caramelized banana, dark chocolate, slight smoke
Finish: rich and lasting on the palate