Meet Yéyo Tequila
Yéyo means: TRADITIONAL DISTILLING WITH A MODERN TWIST
Yéyo was born from a passion for discovery, and the need to create a perfect Tequila. A unique blend of the finest natural grown blue de agave, hand-selected from the Highlands in Jalisco, Mexico.
The Yéyo process: Harvest. Roast. Serenade. Refine. Sip. Repeat.
- 100% Estate Grown Agave, Free of Pesticides, Fertilizer & Additives.
- Small Family Owned distillery with less than a dozen active brands made at NOM 1414.
- Fermented with Classical Music using a blend of organic champagne yeast. Yes, you read that right. They play Classical Music during the fermenting process. This relaxes both the yeast and the distiller, making happy tequila!
- Packaging and branding is not traditional like most tequila brands. Surveys and round table discussions drives most decisions on the Yéyo brand - From the taste profile to the design elements.
- The attention to the small details have been applied to the Yéyo brand and they are always improving and evolving.
Buy some here: