Yeyo Blanco Tequila
About the Brand
Why we love Yéyo Blanco
- 100% estate grown agave, free of pesticides and fertilizers
- Made at NOM 1414 by Master Distiller Sergio Cruz
- Fermented with organic champagne yeast to the tune of classical music
- Traditional distilling with a modern twist
- Verified additive free by Tequila Matchmaker
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
And for a great margarita recipe- we love Yeyo:
The Classic Margarita
- 2oz 100% agave Yeyo Tequila
- 1oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1oz cocktail ready agave nectar(we love @tresagaves)
- Cocktail shaker or pint glass and shaking tin
- Rocks glass
In the pint glass, add Tequila, agave nectar, and fresh lime juice. Fill with ice, secure shaking tin, and shake well. Fill rocks glass with fresh ice, strain mixture over top.
This easy and classic recipe will make those pre-made mixes a thing of the past. Cheers a friend and enjoy!
Aroma: citrus, green agave, slight salinity
Palate: peppery approach followed by citrus flowers and cooked agave, clean mouthfeel
Finish: medium bodied and herbaceous
About Yéyo TequilaYéyo is a creative endeavor from founder Jon Bullinger, partnered with the Vivanco Family at NOM 1414 and Master Distiller Sergio Cruz. Together they’ve committed to perfection in flavor, and the elusive balance of pepper, sweet, and spice. Yéyo is an intense dedication to trial, refinement, and ultimate drinkability - all in an effort to create tequila, as intended.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US