Cava de Oro Anejo
About the Brand
Why we love Cava de Oro Añejo Tequila
- Rested for 2.5 years in American and French Oak red wine barrels.
- This Añejo Tequila from Cava de Oro is smooth, sweet, and easy to drink.
- While sweet and smooth, cooked agave flavors are still very evident, and we love the notes of ripe red fruit the wine barrel aging imparts.
- 100% Blue Weber agave/ fermented in stainless steel tanks
- Created by Master Distiller Alberto Partida
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1477 / Tequilera Puerta de Hierro / El Arenal, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: oak, agave, vanilla, caramel, light nutmeg, dried fruit
Palate: with a mild touch of heat, the flavor expands revealing a complex number of toasted oak flavors, honey, maple syrup, rounded byt hints of chocolate and ripe red fruit
Finish: soft, and smooth, lingers on the palate for a pleasant amount of time.