Cava de Oro Extra Anejo Black
About the Brand
Why we love Cava de Oro Añejo Tequila
- Collector's item Black Edition bottling
- Aged 5 years in American and French oak red wine barrels
- Cava de Oro Extra Añejo Tequila has a dark amber color with a mixture of aromas including cinnamon, caramel, vanilla, and nutmeg.
- Its smooth entry quickly expands revealing a delicious range of toasted flavors, cinnamon, and maple syrup, all of which linger on the palate for a pleasant amount of time.
- Created by Master Distiller Alberto Partida
- 80 Proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1477 / Tequilera Puerta de Hierro / El Arenal, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: cinnamon, caramel, vanilla, nutmeg
Palate: very smooth with a delicious range of toasted cinnamon, vanilla, and maple syrup
Finish: lingering and pleasant