Compoveda Reposado Single Barrel 750ml
About the Brand
Why we love Compoveda Single Barrel Cabernet Cask Reposado
- Total aging of 11 months: 8 months in American oak barrels and finished for 3 months in California Cabernet wine barrels
- Finishing casks are 228 liter that previously held Cabernet Sauvignon from the well-respected Stags Leap Winery in Napa Valley California
- Casks originally imported from Tonnellerie Allary in Archiac, France, made with the top 5% of the extra fine, clear, extra tight grain oak hand selected by Jacky & Gauthier Allary. Seasoned in the unique micro climate of Archaic with three generations of savoir-faire and the respect for the art for the tradition behind it. Casks are made in limited quantities.
- Higher proof reposado bottled at 44% ABV / 88 proof
- Limited release 2021 vintage
- Created by Master Distiller Sixto Verá García
- NOM: 1068 / Agroindustria Guadalajara / Capilla de Guadalupe, Los Altos, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: Cooked agave, vanilla bean, toasted oak, dried cranberries.
Palate: Caramelized cooked agave with a backbone of cranberries, followed by a spicier oak influence due to higher proof and wood contact, buttery cream on the middle of the palate leading to a long finish.
Finish: Lasting and pleasantly evolving as the Tequila is allowed to rest in the glass.