Compoveda Reposado 750ml
About the Brand
Why we love Compoveda Reposado
- Aged 8 months in American oak barrels and finished for 3 months in Stag's Leap Cabernet wine barrels
- Great profile for Tequila drinkers also drawn towards wine and bourbon profiles
- Smooth, easily sipped or used in cocktails
- Created by Master Distiller Sixto Verá García
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1068 / Agroindustria Guadalajara / Capilla de Guadalupe, Los Altos, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: Sweet cinnamon, cooked agave, vanilla bean, dried cranberries
Palate: Caramelized cooked agave with a backbone of cranberries, vanilla, light cream, and cinnamon. Notes of whiskey and baking spices contribute to a full bodied peak leading to a dry finish.
Finish: Lasting and pleasantly evolving as the Tequila is allowed to rest in the glass
Compoveda is Tequila for people who thought they’d never love Tequila. For sipping, not shooting. For sharing and for celebrating. Compoveda ages in French and American Oak red wine barrels from California. medium bodied, with notes of oak, vanilla, caramel, and hints of red jammy fruit.