Gran Dovejo Blanco High Proof
About the Brand
Why we love this Tequila
- Distilled to 98 proof and bottled without any dilution allowing for full expression of agave
- Industry high-proof blanco favorite
- Fermented using a combination of “Prise de Mousse” champagne and wild yeast
- Made by Master Distiller Sergio Cruz, an up and coming sensation in the Tequila world
- Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- 92 point rating Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- NOM 1414 / Feliciano Vivanco / Arandas, Jalisco
- 98 Proof / 49% ABV
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: Bold aromas of cooked agave, wet clay, caramelized citrus, lime zest and herbs
Palate: Zesty approach presenting peppercorns, citrus rind, thyme, bolstered by deeply caramelized agave and creamy butter which can also be applied to the fullness of the mouthfeel. This is a well balanced presentation of spice, and lingering sweetness with the mild heat expected in a high-proof blanco.
Finish: Flavor is presented up front with this Tequila, developing in the middle of the palate and resulting in a medium finish.