Partida Anejo Tequila
About the Brand
Why we love Partida Añejo
- Aged 18 months in one-use Jack Daniels barrels
- Great flavor profile for whiskey lovers and aged agave aficionados
- Created by Master Tequilero Jose Valdez
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1502 / La Autentica / Tequila, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: cooked agave, whiskey, caramel, butter
Palate: butterscotch, toasted oak, cooked agave, cinnamon, cracked pepper
Finish: full of spice and warmth
About Partida TequilaPartida Tequila has been a staple in the premium Tequila market since it began in 2005 with the meeting of San Francisco financier Gary Shansby, and the Partida family in Jalisco. The Partidas have been growing agave in the valley of Amatitan for many, many generations, and embrace the values of old world tradition, and new world innovation. Tequila Master Jose Valdez employs his extensive education and state of the art autoclaves and stills to make sure that not only is the finished product one of the best in Tequila, but consistent from bottle to bottle. The “spirit bird” that graces each bottle of Tequila Partida comes from the legendary story of how the precious juice of the agave was discovered. Word has it that after struggles to perch on the plant, the bird pierced the heart of the sacred plant, revealing its wonderful juices to a thankful and thirsty populace, and creating the wonderful beverage that we all now enjoy.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US