Siembra Valles Ancestral Tequila
From NOM 1123 in El Arenal (home of brands like Cascahuin and Santanera), comes Siembra Valles Ancestral Blanco- Lot 2.
If you are a Tequila lover beginning to explore the world of Mezcal, this Tequila is for you.
Creator David Suro, born in Guadalajara, is one of Tequila’s biggest advocates and ambassadors. Now based in Philadelphia, David owns and operates the esteemed Tequilas restaurant, sharing the best Tequilas available with his community. He believes that innovation in Tequila comes from digging back into its artisanal roots.
The process for Siembra Valles Ancestral Blanco starts with agaves that are created from natural pollination vs cloning (hijuelos) which adds a few additional years to their growing process before harvesting.
The mature agaves are cooked in a earthen pit over wood and lava rocks, then hand-macerated with wooden mallets.
- 1st distillation in traditional copper pot still
- 2nd distillation in wooden Filipino-style still made from pine wood(only one in tequila doing this)
The result is a unique and artfully-crafted blanco, unlike any other on the market
- Aroma: citrus, caramelized agave, smoke
- Palate: fresh cracked pepper, salinity, lemongrass, maple & mesquite
- Finish: fully bodied, green tea, honey
Aroma: citrus, caramelized agave, smoke
Palate: fresh cracked pepper, salinity, lemongrass, maple & mesquite
Finish: fully bodied, green tea, honey