Compoveda Extra Añejo 375ml
About the Brand
- Compoveda Extra Añejo Tequila spends +5 years in French Oak barrels that once aged California red wines, and is then flash-aged in new, medium-charred American Oak finishing barrels.
- This unique process results in a natural, 'clean' sweetness, refined oaky nose and unprecedented smooth finish.
- Clean and balanced flavor, with complicated layers of vanilla, warm brown spice, cooked agave, creme brûlée, oak and maple.
- NOM #1477
- Master Distiller: Alberto Partida
Case Purchase: Quantity x 12
Aroma: bourbon, cooked agave, cinnamon, caramel
Palate: vanilla, red jammy fruits, toasted oak, caramel. Medium bodied.
Finish: complex and lasting
About CompovedaCompoveda is Tequila for people who thought they’d never love Tequila. For sipping, not shooting. For sharing and for celebrating. Compoveda ages in French and American Oak red wine barrels from California. Medium bodied, with notes of oak, vanilla, caramel, and hints of red jammy fruit.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US