El Tequileno Anejo Gran Reserva
About the Brand
Why we love El Tequileno Añejo Gran Reserva
- Blend of añejo Tequilas aged in both American and French Oak
- 100% additive free verified by Tequila Matchmaker
- 2020 spirits selection by Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- Third-generation distillery (NOM #1108) with a 61 year history with only one brand produced since 1959. Made by Tony Salles, 3rd generation Master Distiller.
- Produced with volcanic spring water from the Volcan de Tequila
- Traditional craft production using highland agave, autoclaves, open fermentation, and copper pot stills
- Leader in sustainability in Tequila. 98% of all by-product is re-used at the distillery and agave fields.
- 80 Proof / 40% ABV
Aroma: orange peels, honey, vanilla, faint leather
Palate: dried apples and cherries, cooked agave, vanilla, pink peppercorns, butterscotch
Finish: dry and black pepper spicy finish
About El TequilenoNamed in honor of the people of Tequila, El Tequileño was founded in 1959 by Don Jorge Salles Cuervo with a vision to create only the finest tequila. Sixty years later, El Tequileño is made in the same place using the same recipe by the grandson of Don Jorge.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US