About the Brand
Why we love Fortaleza Añejo
- Aged more than 1 year in American oak
- Rich in flavors of cooked agave, oak, baking spices, and vanilla
- 100% agave, Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- Hand-blown glass bottle
- 80 Proof / 40% ABV
- NOM 1493 / Tequila Los Abuelos / Tequila, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: agave, caramel, butterscotch, oak, butter, cinnamon
Palate: roasted agave leads here with notes of baking spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg, backed by warm vanilla, smoke, and honey
Finish: toasty oak warms the palate and finishes with a smooth symphony of cooked agave, black pepper, and butter
About Tequila FortalezaTequila Fortaleza, is arguably one of the most sensational, artisanally made Tequilas in the world of agave spirits. Since their debut in 2005, Tequila Fortaleza has amassed a following of aficionados unrivaled by any other brand with only 15 years in the market. However the roots of Fortaleza, reach far past their recent history, 140 years to be exact, to the beginning of the Tequila industry itself. Owner/operator Guillermo Erickson Sauza is the fifth generation of the infamous Sauza family, whose legacy in Tequila began back in 1843 with his great-great grandfather, Cenobio Sauza.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US