Padre Azul Silver
About the Brand
Why we love Padre Azul Silver
- Produced in Amatitán by Master Distiller Erika Sangeado
- A smooth, sweet and smooth sipper, ideal sipping poolside, before dinner, or mixing in your favorite Tequila cocktail
- Hand-blown glass bottles with hand-woven leather and hand-sculpted skull bottle tops representing the Day of the Dead
- NOM 1466/ Destileria Tequila Tres Mujeres
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- 750mL bottle
Aroma: vanilla, white flowers, citrus
Palate: sweet vanilla, citrus, black pepper, white flowers
Finish: sweet and smooth
About Padre Azul TequilaTequila is a spirit of passion and romance, and with Padre Azul Tequila, we add yet another Tequila love story to our portfolio. Padre Azul was born from the love of the son of a high-quality Vogelbeerschnaps producer (a traditional Austrian spirit made out of rowan berries) and a Tapatia from Jalisco, Mexico who met while studying in Germany. Produced in the town Amatitán in the Valley of Tequila by Master Distiller Erika Sangreado, Padre Azul uses local Valley agaves, traditional ovens, and used bourbon barrels to create a line of smooth sipping Tequilas.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US