Tepozan Reposado Tequila
About Tepozán Tequila
Tequila Tepozán is one of the few Tequilas that is considered, truly, farm to glass. Agaves used to create Tepozán are estate grown using organic principles, then distilled and bottled at the source in San Julián, by Master Distiller Don Carlos Padilla. The semi-artisan factory allows the team to be more personal in the creation of the Tequila, without neglecting the benefits of modernity, and bring together the best things from both worlds.
Why we love Tepozán Tequila Reposado
- Aged up to 6 months in Kentucky White Oak bourbon barrels
- Vibrant reposado profile rich in dried tropical fruit, honey, and fresh cracked pepper
- Gold Medal - Bartenders Spirits Awards / 85 Points - Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Created by Master Distiller Don Carlos Padilla
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1584 / Tequila El Tepozán / San Julián, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Tasting NotesAroma: hints of white flowers, cooked agave and cinnamon, ripe apples
Palate: round honeyed mouthfeel, cinnamon spice, bourbon, dried tropical fruit, warm cracked pepper
Finish: Lasting and slightly warm
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US