Clase Azul Ultra
About the Brand
Why we love Clase Azul Ultra
- Prominent flavors of dried plums, caramel, cinnamon, and vanilla
- The hand-painted collectors decanter is presented with three precious metals - platinum, silver, and 24-karat gold. Painted by hand by only the most skilled artisans as the metallic paint can only be seen after the decanter has been fired.
- Aged 5 years in American whiskey casks, and finished in Spanish sherry casks
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM 1595 / Casa Tradición - 1416 / Productos Finos de Agave / Jesus Maria, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: sherry, dried plums, apricots, cherries, maple, toasted nuts, heavy oak
Palate: caramel, oak, vanilla, dried plums, candied ginger
Finish: full-bodied, dry, and lasting
About Clase Azul TequilaClase Azul is not just a pretty bottle--but their amazingly beautiful bottles are the first thing that attracts many people with an eye for art. Not only are their bottles works of art in themselves, with handmade design and precious metal medallions custom-crafted by renowned Mexican artists Tomas Saldivar and Leon Fernandez, respectively, but they have even deeper value--they create dozens of jobs for the community, as each bottle is hand-crafted in the small town of Santa María Canchesda.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US