Clase Azul Gold
About the Brand
Why we love Clase Azul Gold
- A joven Tequila made from a combination of Clase Azul Plata and a special reposado matured in French oak casks and an eight-year-old extra añejo aged in American whiskey casks and ultimately finished in sherry casks
- The collectors decanter is glass fused against a black ceramic base, a technique that took the expert artisans 6 years to develop
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM 1595 / Casa Tradición - 1416 / Productos Finos de Agave / Jesus Maria, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: agave, green apple, orange peel, fresh fig, dried fruits, and toasted nuts
Palate: toasted oak, fresh fig, green olives, dark chocolate, caramel
Finish: medium-bodied and lasting
About Clase AzulClase Azul is not just a pretty bottle, but their amazingly beautiful bottles are the first thing that attracts many people with an eye for art. Not only are their bottles works of art in themselves, with handmade designs and precious metal medallions custom-crafted by renowned Mexican artists Tomas Saldivar and Leon Fernandez, respectively, but they have even deeper value. They create dozens of jobs for the community, as each bottle is hand-crafted in the small town of Santa María Canchesda.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US