Gran Patron Burdeos Anejo
About Patron Tequila
Patron is deservedly credited with being the first premium Tequila in the US market and has since grown and retained its position at the top of the premium spirits pyramid worldwide. Started in 1989 by Martin Crowly and billionaire John Paul DeJoria, founder of hair care empire Paul Mitchell Systems, the company was sold to Bacardi in 2018 for 5.1 billion. They continue to be one of the best loved and well known brands in the industry, frequently noted in song lyrics, spotted in hit TV shows, and on the top of nearly any bar you can think of.
Why we love Gran Patrón Burdeos
- A blend of Tequilas aged at least 12 months in used American and new French oak barrels, then finished in vintage Bordeaux wine barrels. The name “Burdeos” meaning “Bordeaux.”
- Agave forward and made in very limited quantities
- Packaged in a velvet-lined wooden box, adorned with a custom corkscrew and crystal “Patron bee” stopper
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1492 / Patrón Spirits Mexico / Atotonilco El Alto
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: hints of oak and vanilla, touches of dried cherries and apricots
Palate: luxurious notes of dark stone fruits, toasted oak, creamy caramel and baking spicesFinish: medium finish, slightly sweet and drying
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US