Komos Rosa Reposado 1.75L
About the Brand
Why we love Tequila Komos Reposado Rosa
- Rested in French oak Napa Valley red wine barrels for 2 months, softening the Tequila and giving it its deep and unique red hue reminiscent of French rose
- Handmade, opaque, reactive pink ceramic bottles
- Flavors of agave, vanilla, butterscotch and dark cherries
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1110 / Tequila Orendain de Jalisco / Tequila, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 1.75L
Aroma: very aromatic, notes of agave, floral vanilla, and spice
Palate: ripe red fruits, slight salinity giving it a welcoming mouthfeel, cooked agave backed with hints of florality, vanilla, and citrus
Finish: lasting, warm and quite enjoyable
About Tequila KomosTequila Komos is made at the Orendain distillery in the town of Tequila and utilizes primarily wine barrels, for their ultra luxury aged Tequila expressions. All of the expressions borrow the wine making technique of gently aerating before bottling. Each of the beautiful opaque ceramic bottles is handmade to preserve the aromas and flavors inside of it. Tequila Komos has partnered with Casa Orendain in 2021 to launch an environmental stewardship project aimed at creating positive impact on the well-being of the communities in Jalisco and beyond.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US