Siempre Supremo Blanco
About Siempre Tequila
Siempre Tequila comes from founders Alex Lacroix and Monica Sanita with the addition of partner Chris Matte and are part of the recent wave Canadian brand owners - this influx also includes Calgary’s Wayne Henuset who lead the investor group in the purchase of El Tequileñ. Sanita’s mother and great-grandmother made agave spirits and nurtured this tradition within their family growing up. When Sanita and Lacroix met, they decided it was time to create their own brand, and after investigating the producers of the time, took it one step further, to create a product of their own at the Valle de Tequila Distillery in Tequila. They’ve since released special projects, working with other distilleries in Jalisco.
Why we love Siempre Supremo Blanco
- Still strength blanco 110 proof / 55% ABV, fantastic pick for aficionados
- 100% tahona crushed agave, wild fermentation, 2x distillation and bottled as a blend of hearts and tails
- Hand selected fully mature agaves
- NOM: 1137 / La Cofradia / Tequila
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: caramelized cooked agave, wet earth, mild alcohol, bright tropical fruits
Palate: cooked agave, juicy fennel, white pepper, medium-bodied mouth-feel, brineFinish: baking spices on the finish, my tastebuds were left tingling
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US