About Siempre Tequila
Siempre Tequila comes from founders Alex Lacroix and Monica Sanita with the addition of partner Chris Matte and are part of the recent wave Canadian brand owners - this influx also includes Calgary’s Wayne Henuset who lead the investor group in the purchase of El Tequileño. Sanita’s mother and great-grandmother made agave spirits and nurtured this tradition within their family growing up. When Sanita and Lacroix met, they decided it was time to create their own brand, and after investigating the producers of the time, took it one step further, to create a product of their own at the Valle de Tequila Distillery in Tequila.
Why we love Siempre Añejo
- Aged 24 months
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition - Double Gold
- 50 / 50 blend of agaves sourced from the the valley and highlands
- Master Distiller Agustin Sánchez Rodríguez
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1438 / Destiladora del Valle de Tequila / Tequila
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: toffee, chocolate, cooked agave
Palate: roasted agave, salted caramel, cocoa, vanilla, with pops of pink peppercornFinish: warm and lasting, spicy with a touch of sweetness
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US