Tapatio Añejo Tequila
About Tapatio Tequila
Tequila Tapatio is a flagship heritage Tequila brand from the renowned La Alteña Distillery, founded in Jalisco, Mexico, in 1937 by Don Felipe Camarena. Today, Tapatio is still owned by the Camarena family, and Don Felipe's grandson Carlos continues the legacy as master distiller.
Why we love Tapatio Añejo
- Aged 18 months in American white oak barrels previously used for bourbon
- Very agave forward yet a bit spicy and representative of the style of añejos that come from La Alteña
- Created by Master Distiller Carlos Camarena
- 110 proof / 55% ABV
- NOM: 1139 / La Alteña / Arandas, Los Altos de Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Tasting NotesAroma: sweet cooked agave, cream, toasted almonds, baked apples
Palate: spicy notes of pepper and oak lead with the agave in stride, baking chocolate, stewed fruits
Finish: soft and silky with persisting spice
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US