Tears of Llorona
About the Brand
Why we love Tears of Llorona Extra Añejo
- Aged 5 years in a unique blend of scotch, sherry, and brandy barrels
- Created by Master Tequilero Germán Gonzalez
- 100% Agave, Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- Considered a collector or treasure bottle
- 80 Proof / 40% ABV
- NOM 1146 / Tequileña / Tequila, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 1L
Aroma: cooked agave, cognac, spicy-sweet oak, vanilla, caramel
Palate: dried cherries, dark chocolate, roasted agave, vanilla, salted caramel, peppery oak heat, chipotle peppers,
Finish: velvety smooth approach with spicy heat familiar to cognac or scotch, careful with this one - very easy drinking, the whole bottle could be gone before you know it!
About Tears of LloronaMaster Tequilero Germán Gonzalez’s heritage is one that is easily envied by any person, young or old, entering the world of Tequila. In the 1970’s Germán’s father, Guillermo Gonzalez Diaz Lombardo, founded Tequila Chinaco, arguably the brand of Tequila that truly paved the way for all premium Tequila’s we see on the shelves today in the United States. Highland agaves are harvested late, and the rest of the process makes sure to take it’s time. Tears of Llorona is aged in 3 unique types of barrels that previously held scotch, sherry, and brandy, then bottled at 43% specific gravity in very small batches.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US