Tres Cuatro Cinco Extra Añejo Tequila
Introducing Tequila 3-4-5 (Tres, Cuatro, Cinco).
This Extra Añejo is made from a special family blend of 30% three year, 40% four year and 30% five year aged tequila (hence the name 3-4-5)... this is a collector's tequila.
- Made by legendary Master Distiller, Enrique Fonseca, at NOM #1146
- Unique aging process resulting in unique flavor profile with notes of chocolate, caramel, oak and pepper on the nose, with all of the above and subtle fruity and coffee hints on the palate.
- 87 Proof (vs. most Extras at 80)
- Estate-sourced highland agave
- Crystal decanter designed, signed & numbered by iconic Mexico City artist, Alonso Gonzalez Jr.