Don Fulano Imperial Extra Añejo
About Don Fulano Tequila
Born in the Highlands of Jalisco, raised in the Valleys of Tequila. Don Fulano is a product of the Fonseca family whose story begins in the Highlands of Jalisco where their great grandfathers began cultivating agave 140 years ago. Today - respected agave farmers – they also run La Tequileña, one of the highest rated and most awarded tequila distilleries. Enrique Fonseca and Sergio Mendoza are 4th and 5th generation agave growers and 30+ year distillers, and we are so happy to welcome this heritage Tequila brand to the Sip Tequila portfolio.
Why we love Don Fulano Imperial Extra Añejo
- Blended from dark European oak and finished in oloroso sherry casks aged a minimum of 5 years
- Created by Master Distiller Enrique Fonseca and blended by Sergio Mendoza
- Platinum Medal - 97 Points - Superlative, International Review of Spirts.
- 100% agave, Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1146 / La Tequileña / Tequila, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: coffee beans, leather, oak, tobacco, toasted nuts
Palate: very rich profile from oloroso sherry cask finishing, notes of dried apricots and stewed cherries backed with baking spices, and sweet notes of toffee and chocolate
Finish: long lasting, soft and ideal for a sipping tequila