G4 Blanco Madera
About the Brand
Why we love G4 Madera
- Fermented exclusively in wooden vats and bottled at 45% ABV
- 100% agave, Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- Produced by fourth-generation Master Distiller Felipe Camarena
- 90 proof / 45% ABV
- NOM 1579 / El Pandillo / Jesus Maria, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
“I’m not in the business of making fancy bottles. I’m in the business of making great tequila.” – Felipe Camarena
Aroma: cooked agave, pepper, minerals, pepper, minerality, spice
Palate: cooked agave, pepper, minerality, cinnamon, olives, pepper, minerality, green peppers
Finish: deep minerality and light spice
About G4 TequilaCreated by Felipe Camarena, G4 (four generations) is a tequila distilled at El Pandillo Distillery in Jesús María, Jalisco (Nom #1579). The agaves are cooked in one of two stone ovens on site for 22 hours and crushed in a handmade metal tahona nicknamed Felipestein (Frankenstein). It is distilled in copper stills for both distillations. The water used to create the tequila is a 50/50 mix of collected rainwater and spring water.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US