Insolito Anejo Tequila
About the Brand
Why we love INSÓLITO Tequila Añejo
- Aged 18-24 new, lightly-charred American White Oak barrels
- Airs on the side of dried fruit and toasted almond sweetness rather than vanilla and caramel, light touch of oak and cinnamon
- Ideal for sipping
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1559 / Premium de Jalisco / Mazamitla, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: ripe apricot, cooked agave, honey, orange blossom
Palate: honeyed agave, light cinnamon and oak, dried fruits, marzipan
Finish: full bodied, lasting and very pleasant
About INSÓLITO TequilaINSÓLITO comes to the Sip Tequila portfolio by way of the Double Grammy nominated country band Midland, in partnership with brothers Octavio and Alberto Herrera, owners and operators of Premium de Jalisco, the highest distillery in Mexico. INSÓLITO translates to “uncommon” and the creation of the juice follows suit. The distillery is located 7,200 feet above sea level, leaving the Tequileros to create in a much lower temperature environment and adjusting every aspect of creation to this along the way.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US