Villa One Reposado
About Villa One Tequila
Founded by Nick Jonas and John Varvatos, Villa One enters the world of ultra-premium celebrity Tequila with the passion of the music and fashion worlds behind it. Jonas and Varvatos came together through their love of Tequila and for experiencing “life as it should be” - with friends, like the Master Distiller for Villa One, Arturo Fuentes. Fuentes has three decades of experience creating barrel-aged Tequilas, Fine Cognacs, and French Champagne and works his magic at Fabrica de Tequilas Finos in Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico to bring Villa One to life.
Why we love Villa One Reposado Tequila
- Rested in American oak barrels for six months
- Agaves are sourced from both the Valley of Tequila as well as the Los Altos region, cooked in stone ovens, and the resulting mosto is double distilled in copper pot stills.
- Mildly sweet aroma and oak forward flavors are ideal for those looking to enjoy Tequila neat
- Created by Master Distiller Arturo Fuentes
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1472 / Fabrica de Tequilas Finos / Tequila Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: caramel, cooked agave, butterscotch
Palate: vanilla, chocolate candies, caramelized oak, light coffee and spice
Finish: sweet and mellow, lasting on the palate