El Tesoro Anejo Tequila
About the Brand
Why we love El Tesoro Añejo
- Aged two to three years in American oak ex-bourbon barrels
- Double Gold Medal - San Francisco Spirits Competition 2021
- 94 Points Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2021
- Ideal for sipping
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1139 / La Alteña / Arandas, Los Altos de Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: sweet cooked agave, oak, light vanilla and caramel
Palate: light oak and faint vanilla with caramel, soft aging notes, cooked agave, sweet with a balancing heat
Finish: light sweet with a touch of spice
About El Tesoro TequilaEl Tesoro is produced at the La Alteña distillery in the highland town of Arandas. La Alteña was founded in 1937 and in many ways has shaped the progression to premium Tequilas as they exist today. El Tesoro(once, El Tesoro de Don Felipe in honor of Don Felipe Camarena who grew agave and made Tequila in the Los Altos region since the early 1800’s) is a quintessential highland Tequila made using traditional methods, with expert Tequilero and Master Carlos Camarena at the helm. The Tequilas are made using tahona crushed agave, fermented with fibers in wooden tanks, and uniquely distilled to proof, instead of diluting after distillation. Water used in the process comes from a deep underground spring on the property.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US