Tapatio High Proof 110 Blanco
About Tapatio Tequila
Tequila Tapatio is a flagship heritage Tequila brand from the renowned La Alteña Distillery, founded in Jalisco, Mexico, in 1937 by Don Felipe Camarena. Today, Tapatio is still owned by the Camarena family, and Don Felipe's grandson Carlos continues the legacy as master distiller.
Why we love Tapatio Blanco 110
- One of the first high proof Tequilas to ever go to market, this set the standard for all the rest
- This one is a little warm but full of agave and is excellent for cocktails of any kind
- Created by Master Distiller Carlos Camarena
- 110 proof / 55% ABV
- NOM: 1139 / La Alteña / Arandas, Los Altos de Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Tasting NotesAroma: cooked agave, spicy pepper, lemon zest
Palate: this blanco is agave forward with alcohol present on the approach due to the high ABV, notes of dry land, white flowers, and meyer lemon follow as well as minty bits
Finish: quick, citrusy and spicy
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US