Wild Common Still Strength Blanco
About the Brand
Why we love Wild Common Still Strength Blanco
- Wild Common still strength tequila blanco is an honest expression of agave with nothing to hide. Clean, bold agave flavors dominate this exceptional tequila blanco.
- Blend of distillates from traditional tahona milling and roller mill
- Created by Master Distiller Salvador “Chava” Rosales
- Long, warm, and complex, this tequila is for agave purists with the highest of standards.
- 100% agave, Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- 100 proof / 50% ABV
- NOM: 1123 / Cascahuin Distillery / El Arenal, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: roasted agave, sweet overripe stone fruits, unleavened bread, cinnamon
Palate: warm smooth mouthfeel leading with the sweetness of cooked agave, baked apples, citrus, and white pepper
Finish: long lasting, evolving from spicy alcoholic heat to subtler fruit and floral notes