Wild Common Still Strength Blanco
About the Brand
Why we love Wild Common Still Strength Blanco
- Wild Common still strength tequila blanco is an honest expression of agave with nothing to hide. Clean, bold agave flavors dominate this exceptional tequila blanco.
- Blend of distillates from traditional tahona milling and roller mill
- Created by Master Distiller Salvador “Chava” Rosales
- Long, warm, and complex, this tequila is for agave purists with the highest of standards.
- 100% agave, Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- 100 proof / 50% ABV
- NOM: 1123 / Cascahuin Distillery / El Arenal, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: roasted agave, sweet overripe stone fruits, unleavened bread, cinnamon
Palate: warm smooth mouthfeel leading with the sweetness of cooked agave, baked apples, citrus, and white pepper
Finish: long lasting, evolving from spicy alcoholic heat to subtler fruit and floral notes
About Wild CommonWild Common comes to the Sip Tequila portfolio with foundations on both sides of the Mexico-US border as a collaboration from the Rosales family at the renowned Cascahuin distillery in El Arenal, and owner and founder, Andy Bardon, contributing National Geographic photographer and athlete, of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The commitment to sustainability, tradition, and transparency from Cascahuin has earned them a place in the hearts of agave connoisseurs as well as new consumers, and with Wild Common, they will do it again. The brand's slogan “Nothing Added, Nothing Lost” represents the traditional methods used in creating the Tequila, and the standards upheld by the team for the spirits in their portfolio as a whole.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US