Compoveda Rosa Tasting Kit
(1) 100ml Barrel sample of Compoveda Rosa
+ (2) Compoveda Tasting Glasses
- Packaged in a craft cardboard box, these glasses and 100mL (~4oz) of Compoveda Rosa, this is a perfect introduction to sipping tequilas and can also make a great gift.
Why we love Compoveda Rosa
- Distilled twice in copper stills and oxygenated to create a modern sipping blanco. Smooth, yet full of flavor and medium bodied.
- Rested for 45 days in stainless steel and oxygenated, then finished for 45 days in California red wine barrels
- Created by Master Distiller Sergio Cruz
- NOM: 1414 / Feliciano Vivanco y Asociados / Arandas, Los Altos, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 100mL
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
Aroma: white flowers, juicy stone fruit, vanilla, oranges
Palate: medium bodied and creamy with floral notes backed with crisp citrus, and pops of dried red fruit. Tangy backbone with a touch of minerality.
Finish: lasting, creamy