Gran Patron Piedra Extra Anejo
About Patron Tequila
Patron is deservedly credited with being the first premium Tequila in the US market and has since grown and retained its position at the top of the premium spirits pyramid worldwide. Started in 1989 by Martin Crowly and billionaire John Paul DeJoria, founder of hair care empire Paul Mitchell Systems, the company was sold to Bacardi in 2018 for 5.1 billion. They continue to be one of the best loved and well known brands in the industry, frequently noted in song lyrics, spotted in hit TV shows, and on the top of nearly any bar you can think of.
Why we love Gran Patron Piedra Extra Añejo
- Aged in a combination of French Limousin and new American oak barrels for four years
- Presented in a distinctive crystal bottle and elegant box
- Crafted using the centuries-old tahona process at Hacienda Patron
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1492 / Patrón Spirits Mexico / Atotonilco El Alto
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: fruity with a bit of funk and touches of toasted oak and vanilla
Palate: sweet and very approachable, the flavors unfold into vanilla, earthy funk, cooked agaveFinish: rich and full, lasting and delicious
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US