Don Cayo Anejo
About the Brand
Why we love Don Cayo Añejo
- Aged 20 months in French Oak barrels
- 100% agave
- Smooth, sweet agave sipper great on the rocks or neat or paired with a cigar
- Made with Valley agaves slow roasted in traditional stone clay ovens
- NOM 1477 / Tequilera Puerta de Hierro (Leticia Hermosillo Ravelero) / El Arenal, Jalisco
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- 750mL bottle
Aroma: caramel, vanilla, bananas, sweet tobacco
Palate: caramelized agave, vanilla, oak, caramel, hints of peppermint
Finish: lasting, easy and sweet with a bit of mint
About Don CayoIn 1954, Don Cayetano Gónzalez had a vision of creating a Tequila made in the artisanal way and infused with the essence of Mexico. Today this is realized in Tequila Don Cayo. Made in El Arenal in the Valley of Tequila with agaves from the surrounding areas, this is a Tequila loved by those new to the Tequila world, as well as those deep into the exploration of all things agave.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US