Siete Leguas Blanco
About the Brand
Why we love Siete Leguas Blanco
- Traditional production process including stone tahona, natural fermentation and distillation with fibers and copper stills
- Classic Los Altos flavor profile full of herbs, citrus, minerals, and cooked agave
- Industry and staff favorite
- Created from a blend of Tequila produced in Fabrica el Centenario and Fabrica La Vencedora
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM 1120 / Tequila Siete Leguas / Atotonilco el Alto Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: cooked agave, minerality, basil, mint, lime
Palate: cracked pepper, cooked agave, jalapeno, lime, slight vanilla tones, citrus zest
Finish: fresh and zesty, flavors change and develop over time
About Siete Leguas TequilaAsk for a Siete Leguas from your favorite bartender and immediately they’ll know, agave-novice you are not. Across both Mexico and the United States, Siete Leguas is held in high regard as a trail blazer and fantastic producer in the industry. With their roots beginning 7 generations into history, once being the original producers of Patron as they got their brand lifted off the ground, and now a top selling favorite brand in Mexico, Siete Leguas has certainly traveled the “seven leagues” referred to in their name.
Consisting of two distilleries sitting side by side in the Los Altos town of Atotonilco with Master Tequilero and owner, Don Ignacio Gonzalez Vargas at the helm, Siete Leguas is one of the most traditionally made Tequilas on the market at a great price point.