Codigo 1530 Blanco Rosa
About the Brand
Why we love Código 1530 Rosa Blanco
- Rested 1 month in Napa Valley Cabernet French White Oak wine barrels
- White flower bouquets and hints of red fruit backed by richly cooked agave make this an ideal sipping Tequila
- Created with wine-lovers in mind, subtle hints of California Cabernet shine through
- As a lightly rested Tequila, it is also ideal for cocktails like the Rosa 75
- NOM 1616 / Varo Destileria / Amatitan, Jalisco
Aroma: white flower bouquet, cooked agave, tropical fruits, pink peppercorn
Palate: cherry blossom, honey, wet earth, cooked agave, rose, mandarin orange, toasted oak
Finish: crisp and bright yet rounded with a lingering honeyed mouth feel
About Código 1530Tequila Código 1530 comes to the Sip Tequila portfolio from the town of Amatitán in the valley region of Jalisco. Amatitán in particular is known for its earthy, rich, and herbal leaning Tequila profiles and Código holds true to this tradition. The expressions in Código’s lineup are aged in carefully sourced French White Oak barrels previously used in the Napa Valley of California, namely the Rosa with its pink hues from 1 months time in barrel, are a fantastic balance of sweetness and vegetal notes of cooked agave, and the subtle notes of oak and red fruits of the wine barrels.
Código 1530 is a special project from former CEO of Crocs, Ron Snyder and Federico “Fede” Vaughan with financial backing from country superstar George Strait, retired NHL star Brett Hull, and former NFL coach Mike Shanahan.
- At Sip Tequila, each bottle is handpicked to meet the highest of quality standards and authenticity.
HAVE A QUESTION?
- Get in touch. We are here to help! CONTACT US