El Tequileno Reposado Cristalino
About the Brand
Why we love El Tequileño Cristalino Reposado
- Rested for 4 months in American Oak
- 100% additive free verified by Tequila Matchmaker
- Third-generation distillery (NOM #1108) with a 61 year history with only one brand produced since 1959. Made by Tony Salles, 3rd generation Master Distiller.
- Produced with volcanic spring water from the Volcan de Tequila
- Traditional craft production using highland agave, autoclaves, open fermentation, copper pot still and pipones.
- Leader in sustainability in Tequila. 98% of all by-product is re-used at the distillery and agave fields.
- 80 Proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1108 / Jorge Salles Cuervo y Sucesores / Tequila, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: cooked agave, vanilla, honey, black pepper
Palate: cream, cooked agaved, light cinnamon spice, butter, salted caramel
Finish: lasting and creamy with a touch of spice