Compoveda Extra Añejo 375ml w/Tasting Glasses
About the Brand
Why we love Compoveda Extra Añejo
- Aged 5+ years in French oak barrels that once aged Califonia red wines, then flash-aged in new, medium-charred American oak barrels
- This unique process results in a natural, 'clean' sweetness, refined oaky nose and unprecedented smooth finish.
- Clean and balanced flavor, with complicated layers of vanilla, warm brown spice, cooked agave, creme brûlée, oak and maple.
- Created by Master Distiller Albertto Partida
- 80 Proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1477 / Tequilera Puerta de hierro / El Arenal, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 375mL
Aroma: bourbon, cooked agave, cinnamon, caramel
Palate: vanilla, red jammy fruits, toasted oak, caramel. Medium bodied.
Finish: complex and lasting